We currently have enough volunteers to help out at our Wednesday evening distribution sessions.
However, what we urgently need is stock.
As you may have heard, it’s become increasingly difficult for us to source food and so we’re asking volunteers and those who wish to help to bring donations to the church if you are able. If you have a shopping delivery or click and collect slot already booked or are fortunate enough to secure one, please add in some items items for the food bank.
Our requirements are below:
We are urgently in need of donations of the following items:
- Tinned hot dogs and corned beef
- Tinned fruit
- Tinned tuna
- Jam and peanut butter
- Long life milk (UHT)
- Tinned vegetables including tomatoes
- Pasta sauces and curry sauces
- Sweet/savoury biscuits and snack bars
- Instant coffee, hot chocolate
- Sugar (500g)
- Rice, instant noodles, instant mashed potato
- Baked beans, tinned pulses and lentils
- Tinned or powdered desserts (sponge pudding, rice pudding, custards, jelly)
- Tinned and packet soup
- Cereals and porridge oats
- Toilet paper
We are also always grateful for:
- Toiletries (e.g. deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, menstrual pads)
- Household cleaning products (e.g. washing up liquid, sprays and sponges)
- Plastic bags
Please note: We can only store non-perishable items and are unable to accept fresh supplies.